Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Blessed



So I have to say, I have such a wonderful husband. Even though he has grad school stuff to work on too, he knows how stressed I am about my last class and he's been so supportive - encouraging me when I'm over tired and reigning me back in when I overreact to stuff, like not doing as well on my presentation as I'd wanted.

All I have left at this point is my senior paper, due on the 16th. Damon was so amazing this weekend - on Saturday morning he hung out with Eva so I could sleep in, later he took her for a drive so I could get some work done and came back with supplies to make me dinner (dude roasted a chicken!). I enjoyed going to church with my family on Sunday and got a nice break before getting back to research that night. He gets one day off during spring break so he took yesterday - he let me sleep in again and offered to take Eva to get groceries and bought me roses while he was out, just because.

Love that man.

2 comments: